Welcome to November! Have you heard of the 30 Days project yet? Let me tell you! The Loop (a LYS down in Massachusetts) is organizing this project between indie designers and YOU. For the next month they’ll be featuring another designer every day. Each designer will be offering a pattern 50% off for just that day.
- Diaper covers as stitch pattern samplers! yfrog.com/hwnlwvoj 8 hours ago
- I'm afraid this hat is still too big for my little model... http://t.co/4BP27onytn 20 hours ago
- Coldest weather of the year is headed in. Of course I'm working on my august top still... 1 day ago
- My life, in 6-8 months: bit.ly/1aU4KJy 1 day ago
- There's a stupid buzzy fly stuck inside my printer. Odd insect for the middle of December... 2 days ago
Tagsantsy autumn baby beads book books breast cancer camping canning canoeing cats chickens cleanhippy community consumerism crafty design designing designinprogress dogs environmentalism family fiber FO freebie friends garden gardening health hiking holidays home inthekitchen knitalong knitting library life localvore music party pattern photos random recipe review selfpromotion selfreferencingblog sewing shamlessselfpromotion sheep skiing snow soup and bread spinning spring summer TdF tea teaching tutorial vacation vermont weather what im wearing wine winter worry writing yarn