A list of little things that have made me happy recently, in no particular order:
- Good beers with my friend Calley last night.
- Coming home to dinner waiting for me.
- Free yarn:
From Yarn on the House. If you don’t read her blog, you should. Unless you don’t like free yarn…
- Jake caught the kitchen-mouse this morning (that’s right, not either cat but the 65lb retriever)
- The guineas perching on Neil’s car this morning.
- My home made english muffins with home made jam.
- Getting two freezer rabbits from the CSA.
- Used bookstores, and 3 new books for me for under $10 (Yarn Harlot- Secret life of a knitter, Princess Academy, and The One-armed Queen, if you’re curious)
- More Green Mountain Spinnery yarn. I ran out of the MC for my sweater knit along. Who knows what I was thinking, my yarn requirements clearly state I’ll need 4 skeins for the size I’m knitting, and I knew I only had 2. Somehow I thought I could make that work?